What is our program?
We created a program to address patient needs.
Insurance does not allow for enough time or access to address all patient needs.
You become a billable code or encounter.
With Preservation Health, we purposely create time (3 visits a year) to have a comprehensive visit, plus multiple other benefits.
What does a comprehensive visit include?
Lifestyle medicine deals with these major wellness areas:
1. Your diet – dietary intake
2. Sleep habits – good or not?
3. 150 minutes of movement per week
4. Dealing with stress? What are you favorite activities; yoga, swimming, floating at Lma Mineral Float, sauna, etc.
5. No smoking
6. Connectivity via social life or a special activity that you do
What does membership medicine mean?
It’s a form of concierge medicine.
Being a member means that you get benefits not included in the insurance spectrum.
With Dr. Sadel normally seeing 25-30 patients a day, we cannot normally guarantee same day appointments. With special cut-out times for Preservation Health patients, we can.
Membership means a One-Stop service.
We do our best to coordinate care when needed.
We expedite medications, prescriptions, etc.
We talk to specialists if you have a problem.
We do bloodwork in the office.
A private line for you.